One of the most important components in any engine is the camshaft and it is by far the best bang for the buck upgrades in your car. 75% of our in house builds utilize a custom spec'd cam based on their specific mods. However for the other 25% we have a spec we use that we KNOW makes killer power, sounds great and drives fantastic even if you're on a stock auto & converter. This RPM Spec'd LS3 cam will definitely do the trick in your 5th Gen Camaro SS, Chevy SS, Pontiac G8, or LS3 based C6 Corvette.
Check out this C6 Corvette we used it in and made 480 whp without changing the stock cylinder heads!
It's also designed to handle boost if you ever plan on supercharging or turboing your car down the road.
Check out that same LS3 Corvette making almost 700whp on pump gas with an A&A Supercharger on 10psi.
Sound clip & Dyno Video